What information do we collect?
•Personal information. We do not collect any personal identifying information about you except when you specifically and knowingly provide such information. From time to time, we may request that you provide us with certain personal identifying information (such as your name, e-mail address, phone number, etc.) in connection with the services and features offered on the Website. You may change or update your personal information by visiting your account page. Persons younger than 13 years of age may not register at the Website without the express written permission of a parent or legal guardian.
• IP Addresses. We may collect the IP address of all users visiting this Website.
• Site Usage Tracking. We may monitor and analyze your activity on this Website to gather information to determine interest in different areas of this Website.
• Other Information Collected. We may collect aggregate statistical information about this Website and its visitors, such as browsers used, pages viewed, number of visitors, etc.
What information do others collect?
What do we use your information for?
Information that we collect from you during the use of our apps or website will be used in one of the following ways:
• To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website based on the information and feedback we receive from you).
• To fix any errors, bugs and crashes in our websites.
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
We may release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.